Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The fight for our daughters fame begins..


As soon as we got home from our disappointing adventure my husband and I gathered around our daughter and promised her that we were going to fight to get her to where she naturally needed to be.  Although I was exhausted and drained I knew I couldn't relax until I got some research in. So immediately like many parents new to this field I Googled questions. I research and researched ! Then I decided I am going to find every agent from one end of my state to another and I'm going to email them all! one or two is bound to bite right? WRONG! I must have submitted a good fifty pictures, resumes, and asked questions. I got one nibble who asked for another picture then she replied with your daughter is gorgeous but I have to many blue eyed blond hair kids I am already representing. Ugh! I was hitting a wall and getting more and more detoured by the minute. I said to myself I am not going to give up not now not ever! I took a break for a little while and  decided I was going to start fresh the next day. Every day I would check my email inbox hoping to get something or anything! But ultimately I got nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment